PERFUME PAGODA (FULL DAY)
Chua Huong (Perfume pagoda) is located in Huong son (Perfume mountain) 70 km southwest of Hanoi. A private full day trip to Chua Huong will give you a great chance to:
- Spend the day exploring one of Vietnam's most important religious sites
- Discover why thousands of Vietnamese pilgrims come to pray for health and prosperity
- Glide along scenic waterways and walk up steep mountain paths to see the sights
- Around 8h30am, you will meet our tour guide and start your trip from our hotel lobby, take a relaxing 2-hour road trip to the Perfume Pagoda, a vast complex of Buddhist temples and shrines built into the limestone Huong Tich mountain.
- Around 10h30am, you arrive at Ben Duc boat harbor, then you take one hour trip on a small boat-rowed by local people on the stream named Yen. You can deeply enjoy the attractive mountain views mirror-image in the crystal water mirror of the stream en route.
- Getting out of the boat, reward yourself with a delicious Vietnamese lunch at a local restaurant at the foot of the mountain.
- After lunch and rest for a bit, you will spend about 1 hour to trek up to the main Pagoda - Cave on the top of the highest mountain in the range – which is considered as the most beautiful Cave under South Asia sky! Taking photo & learn about Vietnam history, Buddhism religion then trekking down by the same route. On the way down, you will visit Thien Tru Pagoda then spending one more hour on the boat back to the harbor, say goodbye to local people and drive back to Hanoi. Arrive back to our hotel at around 5.00pm.
|Number in Group
||Price per person in US$ in party of
- Vietnamese Lunch
- A bottle of mineral water each person
- Private transfers within the tour by air-conditioned vehicle, including pick-up and drop-off at hotel.
- Boat trip on Yen Stream rowing by local people.
- English Speaking Tour guide. Other languages on request
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- All taxes & services charge.
- Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program.
- Cable Car tickets.
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expenses
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
We set the highest standard in every service from private transfer, boat trip, lunch, and tour guide to ensure that you will have a memorable trip.