SAPA 2 DAYS 3 NIGHTS BY TRAIN (HOMESTAY)
This sapa tour is designed for travelers who want to experience 2 nights on the train and 1 night at local homestay. This trip also provides you a glimpse of local hill tribes and opportunities to enjoy the beautiful scenery of Sapa and daily life of ethnic people.
Night 1: Overnight train from Hanoi train station to travel up Lao Cai city.
Day 1: Lao Cai - Sapa – Hill Tribe villages - Homestay (B/L/D)
5.00: Arrive at Lao Cai Train station in the early morning. Be picked up by our driver and taken a 01hr drive to Sapa
6.00: Leave the luggage and take a shower in the hotel then enjoy breakfast in Aira restaurant. Strolling around the town to fresh up and make friend with friendly locals (optional)
09:00 – 09:30
: Start 4hr trekking to Lao Chai Village – home of Black H’mong minority. Trekking through Muong Hoa Valley with many beautiful sceneries along the river, then reach Ta Van village to make friends with a Dzay family where your dinner and homestay are served here.
Night 2: Homestay at Dzay family
Day 2: Tavan – Giang Ta Chai – Sapa – Lao Cai station (B)
Wake up with the locals in the sound of pigs, chickens, and the family dogs. The family is already on their feet preparing your breakfast. Farewell to the family and trek through a bamboo forest to Giang Ta Chai - home of Red Dzao people. Meet and talk to people to learn more about their daily life, customs, and traditions. Pass over the Cau May (Rattan Bridge) then back to Sapa Town by private car. Free afternoon to discover Sapa town
18.00 – 18:30
: Leave the town for Lao Cai train station. Dinner (on your own cost) and lounge in a local restaurant here then catch the night train back to Hanoi.
Night 3: Overnight on the train
Day 3: Hanoi arrival
The train arrives at Hanoi in the early morning. Tour ends.
Prices: Per person in US$ in the group of
Surcharge from 10% to 30% for peak season (from 20th
December 2019 to 5th
January 2020) & Lunar Tet Holiday (from 24th
- Private transfers in Sapa as mentioned in the tour program
- 01 night in a homestay on Dzay family
- Round trip train ticket in sharing a 4 soft-sleeper shared-cabin (Should you like to charter the whole cabin to have more privacy aboard, there will be a surcharge of USD66 per round-trip ticket)
- English speaking guide
- All meals as tour program
- All entrance fees
: Drinks, personal travel insurance, tips, personal expenses and things not mentioned clearly above
Terms & Conditions:
For room and tour"
- Advanced booking and deposit are required and subject to availability
- Advanced deposit 50 percent total tour value is required
For train ticket:
- Cancellation/change up to 05 days before the date of arrival: no cancellation charge, a full refund
- Cancellation/change less before arrival or in case of no-show, the deposit will be applied
Any cancellation/amendment after ticket issued will occur at least 10% ticket fare. We will inform you details when we received your cancellation request.