SAPA 2 DAYS 1 NIGHT BY BUS (AIRA BOUTIQUE SAPA)
Located in Vietnam’s rugged Northwest highlands, Sapa is famous for its fine scenery and rich cultural diversity. This Sapa tour is designed for travelers who want to spend 2 days 1 night – 1 night sleep in the hotel. This trip provides you a glimpse of local hill tribes and opportunities to enjoy the beautiful scenery of Sapa including Cat Cat village.
Day 1: Hanoi - Sapa - Cat Cat village (L/D)
6.30 – 7.00:
Pick up from Hanoi Old Quarter, get on big bus and depart for Sapa
: Follow the new Highway to Lao Cai city with the first comfort break
: Second comfort break at Lao Cai city before approaching Sapa
: Arrive at Sapa Town with colorful traditional costumes of H’mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic People.
Enjoy the lunch with local Vietnamese dishes, then check-in at Aira Boutique Sapa hotel
Our local tour guide will meet you at your hotel in Sapa to start the walking tour to Cat Cat Village which is home of Black H’mong ethnic people and is located near the bottom of a deep valley at the foot of Fansipan Peak. Trekking distance is about 2.5 km and it lasts for 2 hours
Come back to Sapa Town. The rest of the day will be at your leisure to discover the town. Have dinner at the hotel restaurant before staying overnight in Aira hotel.
Day 2: Sapa - Y Linh Ho - Lao Chai - Ta Van (B/L)
08.00 – 08:45:
Enjoy breakfast and prepare light pack for trekking
A short drive to Y Linh Ho then trek through the rice terraces and along Muong Hoa Stream to the Black Hmong village of Lao Chai to see the spectacular landscape of Hoang Lien Son Mountain.
: Lunch will be served at the lunch stop next to Muong Hoa Stream
: Walking to Ta Van Village, home to Red Dzao and Black Hmong
Be picked up by private car at Ta Van Bridge to Sapa.
14.00 – 15:00:
Have a shower at the hotel, check out and have lunch and time at leisure on your own.
Meet all group members at the hotel to get ready for Hanoi.
15.30 – 16:00:
Get on bus to go back to Hanoi with two comfort breaks.
Hanoi arrival. Trip ends.
Prices: Per person in US$ in the group of
Surcharge from 10% to 30% for peak season (from 20th
December 2019 to 5th
January 2020) & Lunar Tet Holiday (from 24th
- Private transfers in Sapa as mentioned in the tour program
- Modern air–conditioning express bus from Hanoi – Sapa and return
- 01 night at Aira Boutique Sapa Hotel & spa with Deluxe Window room
- English speaking guide in Sapa
- All meals as tour program
- All entrance fees
Terms & Conditions:
- On your request, private roundtrip transfers Hanoi - Sapa - Hanoi @ additional US$290 for a 4 seat car, or US$320 for a 7 seat car.
- Drinks, personal travel insurance, tips, personal expenses and things not mentioned clearly above
- Advanced booking and deposit are required and subject to availability
- Advanced deposit 50 percent total tour value is required
- Cancellation/change up to 05 days before the date of arrival: no cancellation charge, a full refund
- Cancellation/change less before arrival or in case of no-show, the deposit will be charged