DAILY TOUR TO MUONG HOA VALLEY
Muong Hoa Valley is one of the most famous destinations for breathtaking scenery and is the largest farmland for rice growing in SaPa .On this trip, you will trek along Muong Hoa River sneaking through the valley nearby Sapa town, which is surrounded by huge rice paddy terraces and passing some hamlets of the H’Mong people as Y Linh Ho, Lao Chai, Ta Van…, watching locals at work. On the way, you will learn more about how is the rice cultivating, from when the seed sowed to harvested, until being served as cooked rice on your dinner table.
09:30 A.M, picking up at the hotel by our local guide for walking to Muong Hoa Valley (including Y Linh Ho, Lao Chai, and Ta Van village)
11:00 A.M arriving at Y Linh Ho Village, the most beautiful rice terraced field in Sapa where you stop for the photo opportunity, coming into a local house for discovering the rich local culture custom.
12:30 P.M, lunch will be served at the lunch stop next to Muong Hoa Stream
13:30, walking to Ta Van Village, home to Red Dzao and Black Hmong,
14:30, being transferred back to Sapa.
15:00, tour ends by dropping you off at the hotel.
Prices: Per person in US$ in the group of
|| 3 – 5 paxs
Surcharge from 10% to 30% for peak season (from 20th
December 2019 to 5th
January 2020) & Lunar Tet Holiday (from 24th
- 01 picnic lunch
- English speaking guide
- A bottle of mineral water
- All private car transfer along the trip in Sapa as mentioned in the tour program
- All entranced fees
: Drinks, personal travel insurance, tips, personal expenses and things not mentioned clearly above
Terms & Conditions:
- Advanced booking and deposit are required and subject to availability
- Advanced deposit 50 percent total tour value is required
- Cancellation/change up to 03 days before the date of arrival: no cancellation charge, a full refund
- Cancellation/change less before arrival or in case of no-show, the deposit will be applied