DAY 1: HA NOI – HA GIANG – QUAN BA (L/D)
- 07h00: Depart from Ha Noi to Ha Giang. Have lunch in the local restaurant.
- 15h00: Arrival in Ha Giang city. Start to explore the Karst Plateau Geopark
- 17h00: Stop at Quan Ba to visit to a very amazing Fairy Bosom – the symbol of Quan Ba tourism
- 19h00: Have dinner and stay with the local people in Nam Dam village of Dao people.
DAY 2 : QUAN BA – DONG VAN – MEO VAC (B/L/D)
- 07h30: Have breakfast in our homestay.
- 09h30: Stop at Sung La village to explore the traditional house of the H’Mong people
- 11h00: Stop at the Vuong’s Villa to know about the King of H’Mong people.
- 12h00: Have lunch in Dong Van town
- 13h00: Depart to Lung Cu flag pole, the northernmost point of Vietnam
- 15h30: Come back to Dong Van town, start to explore the most dangerous mountain-pass Ma Pi Leng with the deep green Nho Que River.
- 18h00: Arrival in Meo Vac. Have dinner and stay in hotel in Meo Vac.
DAY 3 : MEO VAC – YEN MINH – HA NOI (B/L)
- 06h30: Have breakfast in hotel
- 07h00: Enjoy the market day of H’Mong people in Meo Vac Market
- 08h00: Check out and come back to Ha Noi.
- 12h00: Have lunch in Ha Giang
- 19h00: Come back to Ha Noi. The tour ends
PRICE IN USD/PERSON (PRIVATE TOUR)
|Ha Giang 3 days 2 nights
- A/C transfer
- All meals mentioned above
- Homestay and hotels as mentioned
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Border travel permit
- Mineral water
- Other meals are not mentioned on program
- Personal Expenses
NOTE: Join-in group is available. Please contact us if you need further information