FIRST DAY: Hanoi – Halong – Lan Ha Bay (L/D)
- 08.00 - 08.30: Pick Up - Starting the journey, Genesis Tour guide will pick you up at the hotel lobby in Hanoi as scheduled. If not using our limousine shuttle, you will be greeted at Genesis guest station, Suite 17th, Tuan Chau Marina, Tuan Chau island.
- 08.30 - 11.00: On road - Moving on expressway 5B, tourist will be introduced about the culture, live…of Vietnamese by our Tour guide.
- 11.00 - 11.20: Pearl workshop - Visit the pearl workshop. This is time to refreshment before embarking cruise. And also it is the chance to learn how the Halong bay pearl to be made visually.
- 11.45 - 12.00: Trip register - Reach the private guest lounge by Genesis. Gen team will welcome you at lounge and register for your trip.
- 12.30 - 13.00: Welcome speech Lunch time
You will embark Genesis Regal Cruise. A welcome speech will be given to you be our Cruise Manager, and itinerary briefing instantly.
After that, you will enjoy set menu lunch with delicious local seafood, Regal Cruise slowly glides between the numerous small islands and the sea-green color of the bay.
- 14.00 Check in rooms - Receive the room key, check in and take a rest at your reserved room, while Regal Cruise take you sightseeing among the nature wonder.
- 15:00 - 16.30: Kayaking – Sampan boat - Reach to the Dark- Light area of 3 underwater caves.
In this activity, visitors have two choices, either by themselves creating separate roads for exploring by kayaking or sit on boats that rowed by the local people to soak in the peaceful atmosphere.
- 16.30 - 17.00: Swimming – relax - After kayaking, visitors can do swimming in middle of the bay. Immerging the body to emerald water or jumping from top of tender are exciting activities.
- 18.30 - 19.30: Cooking class - Sunset Party - Bartender show –
Regal Cruise will move to safety anchorage. It is the time to join the “sunset party” on the open top deck of the ship. In the rhythm of the music, visitor could enjoy the sunset moment, gathering, mingling…
Watching the skillful Bartender show and do not miss the special offer “Happy hours – buy two get one for free” to enjoy the memorable moments in the trip.
Moreover, Regal Chef will guide you how to make one of the 50 best dishes in the world, voted by CNN – “Nem” – Deep Fried Spring Rolls in Vietnam.
SECOND DAY: Ba Trai Dao beach – Viet Hai Village – Cat Ba Island
- 19.30: Dinner on board - Guests will enjoy the delicate dinner in the warm and cozy ambience. With fresh dishes by deluxe Fusion style, we promise to bring guests an unforgettable dinner on this memorable trip.
- 21:00: Relax on board - A free time for some activities such as: films; playing chess, reading books, listening to music, trying your luck with squid fishing, tea culture learning, or enjoy the starlight of night sky in the bay on sundeck.
- 22:00: Sleeping - Cruise goes to overnight point at the quietest part of the wonders. Finish the first day with a good night’s sleep.
LAST DAY: Halong Bay – Hanoi (B/L)
- 06.30: Morning Tai Chi - Preparing for a day of outdoor activities, you can get up early to start the day with 30 minutes of Taichi practice. Get the dawn on the bay.
- 07:30: Breakfast time - Enjoy breakfast to fulfill the energy to be ready to discover the Cat ba island – Lan Ha bay.
- 08:30: Move to day boat for Cat ba island - Transfer to Genesis day boat and taking to visit Lan Ha Ba, Ba trai dao beaches, sail straight to Viet Hai Village where is located on the valley of Cat Ba National Park.
- 10:00 - 12:00: Discover Viet Hai village - The boat to Viet Hai wharf, you get bicycles to Viet Hai Village about 4km. A small village deep in the valley, surrounding mountains, beautiful scenery with rice fields, buffalo … You stroll around the village, meet with local people, visit the school of the local children, or discover the village by walking around.
- 12:00 - 13:00: Lunch time - Cycle back to Viet Hai wharf. Enjoy lunch on board. Then take relax, sunbathe. Boats will take you away on Lan Ha Bay, directly overlooking Ba Trai Dao beaches area.
- 14:00 - 16:00: Swim/kayak - You go kayak explore the area of the Ba Trai Dao. Guests can sunbath and swim on the private beach. Do more kayaking on the bay.
- 17:30: Back Regal boat - Day boats will take visitors back to the Regal Cruise, back to the point overnight on the bay.
- 18:00 - Relax - Relaxing on the sundeck and enjoying the bay after a long day. Joining the mini cooking class, today we will make fried spring rolls, another traditional taste.
- 19:30 - Dinner - Enjoy dinner on board with an all-new menu that includes local seafood delights combined with some Western-style cooking.
- 20:00 - Relax - You will have time for rest, drink, listening music or take some massage to refresh the body also ideal.
- 06.30: Morning greet - Tai Chi wake up to new days are practiced out on the sundeck. This is also the moment visitors can pick up the dawn on the bay.
- 07.30: Breakfast - A light and nutritious breakfast served at the restaurant will help you enjoy the last day on the bay, which is always full of energy.
- 08.30 Visit a floating house - Tour guides and tender will take you to visit a floating house on the bay. The local host will welcome you as home-guests, visitors will be exchanged with the owner, to understand the information about culture, history … of the fishing village on Halong Bay – Lan Ha Bay.
- 9.30 - 10.30: Brunch time - Guests return to the boat, stay and check out procedures. Enjoy the scenery of the Bay and a delicious buffet brunch while cruising back to the harbor.
- 11:45 Back pier - Regal Cruise arrives in Tuan Chau Marina. Guests will relax at the private lounge, preparing luggage and depart back to Hanoi.
- 15.00 – 15.30: Return to your hotel after moving quickly by the highway.
- Finishing your memorable journey with Regal Cruise