This trip is not advised from October – February due to the weather conditions. Cham Island located off the coast of Hoi An, is a beautiful and fun getaway
- 07:30-08:30: Pick up from Aira Boutique Hoi An. Then, we will start our day at Cua Dai Beach to embark by boat to Cham Island.
After a 20-minute ride, you will arrive at Cu Lao Cham, a large island area consisting of several small islands about 25 nautical miles off the coast. The island has a plethora of beautiful coral reefs and stunning scenery along with about 3,000 residents living at Lang and Huong beaches. The living reef around - Cham Island offers some of the best opportunities in Asia to see exotic fish in their natural habitat.
The tour will take you to go around on "Bai Lang" to visit Cham Island Biosphere Reserve, Champa Ancient Well, Hai Tang Pagoda and local market. From these place you will have chance to learn more about Cham Island's culture, history and local lives.
After the tour on the island, you will move to "Bai Xep" or "Hon Tai" for snorkering to admire the natural picture under the colorful sea.
Enjoy your lunch on Cham Island, take a rest, swimming and relax on the beach
A 45-minute fishing tour on a wooden boat is available upon your request (with surcharge) in the afternoon.
- 14:00: Leaving Cham Island
- 16:00: Back to the hotel. Tour ends
Price per person (group tour): US$30.00. Private tour is available upon your request.
- English Speaking tour guide
- Round-trip transportation (pick up and drop at Aira Boutique Hoi An)
- Speech Boat
- Snorkeling equipment
- All entranced fees and permission
- A bottle of mineral water